RV College of Engineering
BMS College of Engineering
MS Ramaiah Institute Of Technology
PESIT South Campus
Dayananda Sagar University
Sir MVIT College
RV College Of Engineering
There are 3 ways one can take Admission in Top Engineering Colleges in Bangalore. Most of Colleges undertake students in such ways:
3. Management Quota
- Through KCET 45% of the seats are allotted to the local students. Compared to COMEDK and management quota students, the fee structure is very less.
- Candidates from all the parts of the country compete for subsequently the seats in various engineering colleges. Through COMEDK 30% of the seats are allotted to meritorious students.
- Due to any reasons If you are unable to write or score good rank in Karnataka CET or COMED-K, you can go for direct admission as well.
- Eventually, hostel charges including accommodation and food will be eighty thousand per year if you want to stay in RV Engineering Hostel.
- RV College of Engineering through management quota will be based on 12th marks which must be more than 45% in PCM ( Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics).
- For admission in of the branches in the college RVCE, the fees per annum shall be 2 lakhs. The hostel will be the same as eighty thousand per year.
|B.E.||Pass in 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics||KCET/JEE Main/COMED-K|
Frequently Visited Companies:
- HEWLETT-PACKARD (HP)
- IBM INDIA PVT. LTD
- BROADCOM INDIA RESEARCH
- ERICSSON INDIA PVT LTD
- ERNST & YOUNG
- D. E. SHAW INDIA
- HERO HONDA MOTORS
- JUNIPER NETWORKS
- COMMVAULT SYSTEMS INDIA
- CA TECHNOLOGIES
- CYBAGE SOFTWARE
CALL: 9742814850 Ranjeet Singh
We are a leading educational consultants in Bangalore, providing career consultancy and guidance to students all over India. Our key activity lies in assisting students to make the right choice regard to pursuing an education in best engineering institutions in Bangalore.