Krupanidhi College was a Christian organisation established within the year 1985 by Prof. Suresh Nagpal, an educationist and Prof. Sunil Samson Dhamanigi, a philanthropist. the main concern of this college is to supply quality education to young aspirants of India. Krupanidhi Group of institutions has the branches like pharmacy, physiotherapy, nursing, Managemnet and are located in Bellandur, Bangalore. this school also has the pre-university and therefore the international school. it’s also the primary to start out physiotherapy in Bangalore. Krupanidhi has been known for its highest ranks within the entire state of Karnataka. direct management quota admission in krupanidhi college of physiotherapy
About Krupanidhi College of Physiotherapy, Bangalore:
Krupanidhi College of physiotherapy was established in 1995 and is that the first phisiotherapy college in Bangalore. It provides quality altogether spheres of upper learning generally and health services especially to all or any including those within the rural and concrete areas of the state , keeping in sight the societal needs within the global context. this college has been imparting world class Physiotherapy Education for over 13 years. As a pioneer college of physiotherapy KCP has produced dynamic students who are placed abroad and thought of best in their respective hospitals.
- Establishment: 1995
- Affiliated with: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- Approved by: Indian Association Of Physiotherapist (IAP)
- Aid Status: Private
It is a confusing times for several a student when it involves joining a course and therefore the fear of whether or not they are going to be ready to join the specified stream. Krupanidhi College understand this and are constantly adding easier and more accessible features through which we will make the method convenient for all folks who are involved. direct management quota admission in krupanidhi college of physiotherapy
Students can prefer to apply online or offline. As is that the case, there’s a fee that you simply will need to pay to secure the appliance forms.
The Department of Physiotherapy works in collaboration with other departments such as medicine and allied sciences. This collaborative environment allows creating an academic setting that nurtures talents and helps them grow into a better person and professional. Krupanidhi College of physiotherapy admission procedure is simple and allows students to secure a seat for their all-round development.
How to get Admission Krupanidhi College of physiotherapy 2020–21?
Students seeking admission to this medical college have to submit documents supporting their eligibility. Krupanidhi College of physiotherapy admission procedure is simple with a common entrance test. Here are the details which candidates need for different courses:
Eligibility criteria of Krupanidhi College of physiotherapy, Bangalore
Eligibility criteria for BPT:
- The candidates should be within the regulation 17-35.
- The candidates should have completed 10+2 education.
- The candidates should have an aggregate of 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with English because the medium of study.
Eligibility criteria for MPT:
- The candidates should have Bachelors degree within the stream of Physiotherapy, with a minimum duration of three years from a recognized university.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 50% aggregate in their Bachelor\’s degree.
- The candidates are required to possess completed a minimum of 6 months of internship from a recognized hospital.
Application Process of Krupanidhi College of Physiotherapy, Bangalore
Application Process for B.Pharm, BPT, MPT:
Steps for the online application process:
- The candidates must fill the appliance form which can get on the web site .
- All the specified documents need to be uploaded.
- After uploading the documents the payment has got to be made for the appliance through the payment gateway.
- When the appliance fee is paid, the candidates will receive a reference number for future transactions.
- The fee for the undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate courses are going to be Rs.1000.
Steps for the offline application process:
- The application form are often downloaded from the web site .
- All the specified details are to be filled up within the form .
- All the specified documents are to be attached with the appliance .
- Demand Draft should be made within the favour of the department.
- The forms along side the specified documents then the Demand Draft must be couriered.
- The candidates also can submit the appliance form within the office or in any of the institution’s regional centers.
- The candidates will receive a reference number once the appliance is received in order that it are often used for the longer term transactions.
Krupanidhi College of physiotherapy admission through management quota
Candidates seeking admission to Krupanidhi College of physiotherapy can also apply through management quota by submitting relevant documents proving their eligibility. Candidates who fulfil eligibility criteria can get the admission procedure completed by paying the fees.
Krupanidhi College of physiotherapy Bangalore Admission, Krupanidhi College of physiotherapy Bangalore Admission 2020, Krupanidhi College of physiotherapy Admission through Management quota, Krupanidhi College of physiotherapy Bangalore Admission procedure, Admission in Krupanidhi College of physiotherapy Bangalore, Admission in Krupanidhi College of physiotherapy Bangalore 2020, Admission in Krupanidhi College of physiotherapy through Management quota, Admission Procedure in Krupanidhi College of physiotherapy Bangalore,
How to Get Admission in Krupanidhi College of physiotherapy Bangalore, Direct Admission in Krupanidhi College of physiotherapy Bangalore, Management Quota Admission in Krupanidhi College of physiotherapy Bangalore, Fee structure of Krupanidhi College of physiotherapy Bangalore, Management quota fee structure in Krupanidhi College of physiotherapy
Krupanidhi College of Physiotherapy, Bangalore Courses
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy [BPT]||4 year(s) 6 month(s)|
|Master of Physiotherapy [MPT]||2 year(s)|
Fee Structure Krupanidhi College of Physiotherapy, Bangalore
The fees structure of Krupanidhi College of Physiotherapy is subjected to be changed as per the guidelines issued by the institutions. The figures provided below are tentative, not fixed.
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy [BPT]||1.56 Lakh|
|Master of Physiotherapy [MPT]||1.5 Lakh|
Krupanidhi College of physiotherapy Placement
Krupanidhi College of physiotherapy has a great placement ranking of 4.4. Students get placed at a decent salary package based on their academic experience. Several leading hospitals in India have students from this reputable medical college. Students of the college are wonderful professionals, avid learners and great contributors towards creating a healthy community. direct management quota admission in krupanidhi college of physiotherapy
Krupanidhicollege of physiotherapy conducting campus interview in association with following organizations
- IT industies,
- Fitness centre
- Orthopaedic hospitals
- Neuro speciality hospitals
- Cardio speciality hospitals
- Sports centres
- Private clinics
Krupanidhi College of physiotherapy Facilities
- It is said that books have the facility to influence one’s mind during a way nothing else can, and therefore the administrators at Krupanidhi have capitalized thereon thought. All the departments have their own dedicated libraries complete with internet facilities and laboratories wherever needed. The libraries have an outsized and extensive collection of books, and national and international journals that are updated each academic year.
- The library also features a digital section where one can find an enormous database of reputed online journals and international periodicals, also as a full–text collections of college and document publications. The library also has internet access along side helinet and wi-fi facilities. All the libraries provide the users with a reprography facility also .
- The colleges have separate hostel facilities for boys & girls, with each of them having different capacities consistent with the strength of the students in each department. The institutions offer clean, comfortable and safe hostels for all the students within the campus. The rooms, which are on four to an area basis, twin sharing and single occupancy basis are spacious, well–furnished with beds, study tables, cupboards, and even solar water heaters, and every one rooms have attached bathrooms. House–keeping facilities are available for the advantage of the scholars . Hostel wardens are assigned to every hostel for the safety and luxury of the scholars . Wi-fi is out there within the hostel. Additionally, the college is making an attempt to reinforce their hostel capacities periodically to accommodate more students. The facilities provided and therefore the atmosphere at the hostels make sure that the students have the calm and peace of mind, which is important for them to grow academically. direct management quota admission in krupanidhi college of physiotherapy
- When it involves sports and extracurricular activities, the Krupanidhi Group gives equal prominence and importance thereto the maximum amount as they are doing to academics. the school has extensive sports facilities for several sports right from volleyball, basketball, and badminton to football and therefore the all–time–favourite cricket. Evenings see a flurry of activity on the grounds of the college with students playing various sports and lots of even enjoying as an interested audience. there’s also an on–campus court for the students to develop their talent. There are many sports clubs for various activities too, and that they see active participation from the students and encouragement from the college faculty.
- Apart from sports, the college also encourages and motivates its students to participate in many extracurricular activities. the college has many cultural clubs and societies like the hobby club, the literary club, the IT club, NSS clubs, cultural clubs, and musical bands. the college also has developmental cells like the Women’s Development Cell, also as academic clubs.
- If there’s one thing that the student communities across the planet would agree, it might be about how monotonous learning theory alone are often . Students are constantly bombarded with the knowledge and would feel cramped. the planet may be a playground for youngsters who constantly imbibe things from the objects around them. While this `learning through playing` can’t be adapted literally within the case of school students, the laboratories in Krupanidhi are often closely compared to the playground because the students are welcome to check their theory under the close guidance of our expert teachers and lab faculty. We believe the Gurukul system and our laboratories are often compared to the play area in your house.
- Krupanidhi College has dedicated laboratories for various disciplines. The nursing college has 20 laboratories in total including a complicated laboratory, a computer laboratory, a nutritional laboratory, a toddler health nursing laboratory to call a couple of . We even have a dynamic audio–visual aids laboratory which ensures that every student is involved.
- Laboratories play an important part in cementing any novel idea they need learnt and these spacious, student friendly labs persuade them to experiment theory and work around new concepts. the school is additionally affiliated to varied multi specialty hospitals round the city so on provide clinical settings for his or her students to experience. the scholars are even sent to rural and other community postings just around 3–5 kms faraway from the campus, giving them exposure to world clinical settings.
- At Krupanidhi we realise that students got to be prepared to enter the workforce, nascent and blooming into adult life as they’re . Recognising this critical need Krupanidhi’s finishing program gives its students, who are bubbling with energy and excitement to require on the the planet , a final touch of polish, making them complete and prepared for the working world. Krupanidhi’s concept of a finishing school is quite just etiquette and charm; it’s about making the scholars employable within the dynamic industry of today. Through its structured and practical program, Krupanidhi aims to extend the industry–readiness of graduates also as their productivity, to bridge the gap between the education sector and therefore the industry and to make synergies between them, and to make sure that a better pool of industry–ready students is out there for recruiting. We at Krupanidhi are pleased with this one among a sort program.