PES was established in 1972 at Bangalore, Karnataka. PES is concentrated on four main educational areas: Engineering, Medicine, Management and Life Sciences. The institutions offer both foundation courses in these areas, also as specialization with a Bachelors / Master/ PhD Degree.
No. of seats: 60 (PESSAT quota seats 51, NRI / Foreign / Sponsored quota seats 9)
Note: UCEED conducted by IIT Mumbai is additionally accepted for B.Design B.Design (B.DES) Admission.
Fee: Rs.3,20,000/- once a year for PESSAT quota seats. For NRI / Foreign / Sponsored quota seats, please contact PES University.
Test dates window : The test are often taken (only at PES Univ Bengaluru campus) on any Wednesday and Saturday ranging from 10 Jan 2018 upto end of July 2018 with prior slot booking. Result are going to be declared 3 days after taking the test.
PESSAT won’t be considered for PESIT South Campus (affiliated to VTU, B.Design (B.DES) Admission through CET Karnataka and COMED-K), PESIMSR (Offering MBBS, BSc (Nursing) and BSc (Medical Lab Technology courses, affiliated to Dr. NTR University) and PES Central Campus (BPharma & BCom, affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University). Direct Management Quota B.Design admission in PES University Bangalore
- Exam name: PESSAT-B.DES
- Examination Body: PES University, Bengaluru
- Examination Body Type: Private University
- Course offered: 4 Yr B.Design
Despite being a preferred service destination, India also features a strong manufacturing base that’s being promoted alright through the ‘Make in India’ campaign. Experts believe that it’s a matter of your time before ‘Make in India’, foremost means ‘Designed in India’. the planning degrees on offer prepare students with the talents to style tangible and intangible products and making these within India would mean contributing to the national cause. Direct Management Quota B.Design admission in PES University Bangalore
If you appreciate the humanities and crafts, tried your hand at them, did well and are mulling about why these skills might not be integral to mainstream career options, then pursuing a design degree might be that first-step forward for you. More specifically, if you’ve got nurtured a constructive discontent, starting with thinking why not the products you see around might be better in terms of their usability, appeal, affordability etc and check out come up with alternatives, product design might be your calling. Similarly, if you see ways during which interactions between humans and their environment are often better, interaction design might be your calling. The recent smart initiatives that the govt is promoting also increase the necessity for Interaction Design and Communication design.
ABOUT THE THREE DESIGN STREAMS
- PRODUCT DESIGN
- INTERACTION DESIGN
- COMMUNICATION DESIGN
(1) PRODUCT DESIGN:
- Products are inseparable manifestations of art, science and engineering, ideally without an argument of primacy among them. Product Design is that the iterative creative process of specifying products that meet human needs responsibly. Aligned to the vision (hyperlink to PESU Vision) and mission (hyperlink to PESU Mission) of PESU, the target of the merchandise Design stream is to facilitate the event of skills in students which will enable them to solve/resolve problems facing humanity through product interventions. Direct Management Quota B.Design admission in PES University Bangalore
(2) Interactive Design:
- Interactive Design will focus mainly on designing interactions.
- This design will make students to pick credit and non-credit course to assist them stronger abilities as an interaction designer.
(3) Communication Design:
- This is the foremost important element of the course which may be a combination of the primary two streams i.e., product design and interactive design.
- Students are going to be ready to interact with the assistance of printed, crafted electronic media or through presentations to speak with the specified people.
- Communication Design further divided in to several parts like typography, design, narration, story-telling, beholding and semiotics.
B. Design Admission through PESSAT
- Apply for B.Des a University by registering for PESSAT
- The candidate can take Design Aptitude Test (DAT) conducted at PES University campus, Bangalore OR if the candidate features a qualified UCEED score, then they will directly do the provisional admissions by visiting our Admissions Information Centre (AIC) at PES University.
- If the candidate is seeking admission through Design Aptitude Test (DAT), then he/she will need to register for PESSAT from our website for B.Des, book the slot and take the test at PES University accordingly. Once through with DAT, the candidate has got to take an interview on an equivalent day at the Dept of Architecture and style . If the candidate clears both DAT and therefore the interview, which can be intimated through email and SMS, the candidate can plow ahead and do the provisional admissions. Direct Management Quota B.Design admission in PES University Bangalore
B.Design Eligibility in PES University
Candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of fifty marks in aggregate in Arts, Science, Commerce or the other relevant stream and will have studied English as a compulsory course
Candidates must have passed 3 year diploma with a minimum of fifty marks in aggregate and will have studied English as a compulsory courses.
PES University Bangalore b.design Admission, PES University Bangalore b.design Admission 2020, PES University b.design Admission through Management quota, PES University Bangalore b.design Admission procedure, b.design Admission in PES University through Management quota.
How to Get b.design Admission in PES University Bangalore, Direct b.design Admission in PES University Bangalore, Direct b.design Admission in PES University Bangalore 2020, Fee structure of PES University Bangalore for b.design