With the farsighted visionary and sagacity of Dr. Late Sri M.S. Ramaiah, this esteemed Ramaiah College of Law was founded within the year 1995. the main explanation for establishing this college was to supply an exceptional quality of legal education for aspiring students. they need always been indulged in creating new horizons for the law graduates so as to become a hub for exceptional quality intellectual also as academic activity.
Students in huge numbers from every corner of India happen here to require admission in their graduate law courses.
- Founded In: 1995
- Founder: Late Sri. M.S. Ramaiah
- Accredited by: Bar Council of India(BCI)
- Affiliated to: Karnataka State Law University
- MSRCL has the following collaborations:
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru
- Surana & Surana International Attorney, Chennai
- Karnataka State Legal Services Authority
- Karnataka State Council for Science & Technology
- Aavid Education
- Akshaya Patra Foundation, Bangalore
- Ramaiah Public Policy Centre
Why to Join Ramaiah College of Law Bangalore?
Outstanding facilities and infrastructure – The chief advantages that each student can avail after joining Ramaiah College of law is their outstanding state of art facilities and Infrastructure which incorporates well-equipped library, computer lab, auditorium and lots of more.
The effective system of Parents-students information- Now easily obtain the knowledge associated with the attendance, upcoming events, tests and exams of your ward via SMS alerts facility of this college. they supply individual portal for students’ information from where this information are often obtained.
Individual Mentorship programme – Individual attention on each and each student is paid under this programme during which best support is provided by the faculty members associated with their career development.
|B.A and LLB||120||5 years|
|B.Com and LLB||120||5 years|
|BB.A., LL.B Integrated||120||5 years|
|PG Diploma in Cyber law & Information|
|Certificate Course in Human Rights Law||20||1 year|
MS Ramaiah College of Law Bangalore Fees
The college accepts applications for Government seats as well as Management seats. Therefore, MS Ramaiah College of Law Bangalore Fees Bangalore has slightly different fee structures for Government seats and management seats.
(A). An applicant who has successfully completed Pre-University Course or Senior lyceum course (‘+2’) or equivalent like (11+1, ‘A’ level in Senior School Leaving Certificate Course) from a recognised University of India or outside or from Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognised by the Union or by the government or from any equivalent institution from a far off country recognised by the govt of that country for the aim of issue of qualifying certificate on successful completion of the course, may apply for and be admitted into the course.
- Provided that applicants who have obtained +2 Higher Secondary Pass Certificate or degree Certificate after prosecuting studies in distance or correspondence method shall even be considered as eligible for admission to the course.
- Provided further that the applicants who have obtained 10+2 or graduation or post graduation through open Universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies aren’t eligible for admission to the course
(B). Minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination shall not be below 45% (44.5% and above shall be treated as 45%) of total marks just in case of general category applicants and 40% (39.5% and above shall be treated as 40%) of total marks just in case of SC and ST applicants.
(C) Maximum age for seeking admission is restricted to twenty years just in case of general category of applicants and to twenty two years within the case of applicants from SC, ST and other backward communities as on 1 st June.
Ramaiah College of Law (RCL), Bangalore Admission 2020, Placement, Fees Structure, Merit List, Notification
Ramaiah College of Law [RCL] may be a private Institute located in Bangalore, Karnataka and was established within the year 1995. The institute is approved by Bar Council of India (BCI) and affiliated to Karnataka State Law University, Hubballi. How to get Direct Management Quota admission in MS Ramaiah College of Law
The courses offered by RCL are B.A. L.L.B (Integrated Course), PG Diploma in Cyber Law & Information Technology and Certificate Course in Human Rights.
- The minimum eligibility to use for B.A. L.L.B. is 10+2 with 45% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates applying for admission to Certificate Course in Human Rights must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Applicants to PG Diploma in Cyber Law & Information Technology must have passed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Admissions to B.A. L.L.B (Integrated Course), PG Diploma in Cyber Law & Information Technology and Certificate Course in Human Rights are done purely on basis of Merit.
- The application process is offline. Candidates can download/ acquire the admission form, fill-up and submit an equivalent alongside the requisite fees and required documents.
RCL, Bangalore B.A. L.L.B And Certificate Course (In Human Rights) Admission 2020
Ramaiah College of Law [RCL], Bangalore offers 5-year full-time B.A. L.L.B. program. To secure admission to 5-year full-time B.A. L.L.B. program, candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board/ Institute. The minimum eligibility to use for the certficate course in Human Rights has passed 10+2 from a recognized board. How to get Direct Management Quota admission in MS Ramaiah College of Law
- Candidates’ belonging to SC/ ST category get a relaxation of fifty marks in aggregate score.
- Maximum regulation to use for B.A. L.L.B. is 20 years (for General Category) and 22 years (for SC/ ST/ OBC Category) on or before 1st January within the year of admission.
- Maximum regulation to use for L.L.B. is 30 years (for General Category) and 35 years (for SC/ ST/ OBC Category) on or before 1st January within the year of admission.
RCL, Bangalore PG Diploma In Cyber Law & Information Technology Admission 2020
Ramaiah College of Law [RCL], Bangalore offers two-year full-time PG Diploma in Cyber Law & Information Technology. The minimum eligibility criteria for taking admission during this course require the candidate to carry a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute/ University. How to get Direct Management Quota admission in MS Ramaiah College of Law
Ramaiah College Of Law [RCL], Bangalore – Application Process 2020
- The application process for Ramaiah College of Law [RCL], Bangalore is offline only.
- Candidates must visit the college website/premises to download/collect the appliance form.
Fill up the shape correctly by attaching the subsequent documents:
- 10th and 10mark sheet alongside the passing certificate.
- Migration and Character Certificate.
- UG Degree Mark Sheet (for PG Diploma).
- Gap Certificate (in any).
- Caste certificate (SC/ ST).
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- 4 passport-sized Photographs.
- Medical Certificate.
- Anti-ragging affidavits.
Ramaiah College Of Law [RCL], Bangalore Placement
The Placement Committee aims at quality placements for the graduating students. the school invites experts to coach and orient students to face the professional world once they exit . Workshops are conducted for drafting and other hands- on training exercises. Placement Committee also conducts legal ethics and career guidance sessions for the students. The Committee invites Law firms and corporations for campus recruitments. we’ve an outsized number of students being placed through Placement Committee of RCL.
College always endevour to assist our students to urge recruited to the simplest legal and allied organizations of repute.
We also organize training on skill development and also provide them with mock interviews etc., for equipping them to face the interview board.
Placement Committee has invited many leading law firms & companies for campus recruitment and lots of of our students are placed with attractive pay packages. to say a couple of leading names:
- Thomson Reuters Pvt Ltd,
- Thakur and Sinha Law Office
- Uday Shankar Associates
- Link Legal India Law Services
- Fox Mandal Law Firm
- Trialbase Law Firm
Ramaiah College Of Law [RCL], Bangalore facilities
- The college features a well-equipped library with state-of-the-art facilities and over 10,000 books including text books, reference books, periodicals, journals, national and law of nations reports. Students can avail borrowing rights and photocopies of books. The management has given top priority for the event of library. it’s our policy to possess a set of valuable books concerning contemporary legal issues aside from subjects included within the curriculum. Students even have access to online legal databases like Manupatra and therefore the Laws [CD version] for legal research.
- The college features a computer lab established with internet facilities to enable students to complement their knowledge with modern technology.
Moot Court Hall
- S. Ramaiah College of Law features a spacious, well-furnished court Hall to conduct court competitions.
- The college has auditoriums to conduct seminars and guest lectures.
Hostel & Canteen
- The management provides separate residential hostels for boys and girls. The residential hostels are managed by the Chief Warden with the assistance of resident wardens. Right of admission to and expulsion from the hostel rests with the management.
Parent & Student data system
- The college provides a student information portal with access to authorized persons having login id and password, where students and fogeys can obtain information about attendance status and test/exam results.
- SMS alert facility is additionally provided by the school to oldsters to offer any important information concerning their wards like attendance.
- test results, upcoming event within the college.
- Mentoring may be a unique method supporting students to enhance their learning and leadership skills, motivating them towards their future career development. With this in mind, the school features a mentorship programme wherein the school are given training on mentor system. meet the scholars on day-to-day basis to concentrate to the problems of the scholars and guide them on their overall personality development.
- There is a hospital with all super specialties to require care of health problems with students. Students also can avail insurance benefit schemes.
- The students have convenient access to banking facilities located within the college premises.
MS Ramaiah College of Law Bangalore Admission, MS Ramaiah College of Law Bangalore Admission 2020, MS Ramaiah College of Law Admission through Management quota, MS Ramaiah College of Law Bangalore Admission procedures, Admission in MS Ramaiah College of Law Bangalore, Admission in MS Ramaiah College of Law Bangalore 2020, Admission in MS Ramaiah College of Law through Management quota, Admission Procedure in MS Ramaiah College of Law Bangalore, How to Get Admission in MS Ramaiah College of Law Bangalore, Direct Admission in MS Ramaiah College of Law Bangalore, Direct Admission in MS Ramaiah College of Law Bangalore 2020, Management Quota Admission in MS Ramaiah College of Law Bangalore,
Fee structure of MS Ramaiah College of Law Bangalore, management quota fee structure in MS Ramaiah College of Law, MS Ramaiah College of Law Admission contact number, MS Ramaiah College of Law AdmissionEligibility, MS Ramaiah College of Law courses, MS Ramaiah College of Law NRI Admission, MS Ramaiah College of Law contact number, MS Ramaiah College of Law Ranking Review,
B.Com. LLB management quota fee structure in MS Ramaiah College of Law, MS Ramaiah College of Law Bangalore BBA LL.B Admission, MS Ramaiah College of Law Bangalore BBA LL.B Admission 2020, MS Ramaiah College of Law BBA LL.B Admission through Management quota, MS Ramaiah College of Law Bangalore BBA LL.B Admission procedure, BBA LL.B Admission in MS Ramaiah College of Law Bangalore, How to Get BBA LL.B Admission in MS Ramaiah College of Law Bangalore, Direct BBA LL.B Admission in MS Ramaiah College of Law Bangalore, BBA LL.B Fee structure of MS Ramaiah College of Law Bangalore, management quota fee structure in MS Ramaiah College of Law