K.L.E. Society’s College of Pharmacy was established in 1968 within the pleasant environs of J. N. Medical College, Belgaum, with the aim of providing quality education in pharmaceutical sciences. The courses started with, Diploma in Pharmacy (1968) followed by B. Pharm (1975), M. Pharm (1988), the Ph. D Programmes (2000), M. Sc. In Clinical Pharmacy (2013) and eventually Pharm. D (2014). the college of Pharmacy is run during a spacious well-equipped building of its own with hostel, library and sports facilities. The pharmacy curriculum is approved by, Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and therefore the UG programme is accredited by the NBA (National Board of Accreditation), AICTE, New Delhi up to December 2014. The institution is that the constituent unit of KLE University, Belagavi, which is Re-Accredited by NAAC “A” grade by UGC, up to January 2021. How to get direct management quota admission in KLE College of Pharmacy Bangalore
|Name of Institute||KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research|
|Popular Name||KLE College of Pharmacy Bangalore|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Approved by||MCI, UGC, NAAC-A|
|Intake||Bachelor of Pharmacy- 60|
|Fees||Bachelor of Pharmacy-60,000(Annual)|
|Courses offered||B.Pharm, M.Pham, PhD.|
Why Join KLE College of Pharmacy Bangalore
- To undertake NBA Accreditation
- To Develop various domains of Practice College as per PCI curriculum for B. Pharm Program
- To Develop scientific research module for B. Pharm students as per PCI curriculum.
- To introduce various Value-Added and Interdisciplinary courses
- Emphasis on foreign collaborations in select areas, tie-ups with Indian and Foreign institutions
- Strengthening of linkages with AICTE, ICMR, PCI and DST for research and extension programmes.
- Continuing education programmes for teaching and non teaching staff members.
- Organization of staff development programmes, national and international events.
- State-of-the-Art and ultramodern facilities at the school like any well reputed international institutions, 100% computer enabled student friendly facilitation centre. Facility for teleconferencing on education & research
- Establishment of eco-friendly clean environment with excellent water and energy management
- Introduction of interdisciplinary teaching programmes
- Academic auditing and validation of research programmes
KLE College of Pharmacy Bangalore Admission procedure
KLE College of Pharmacy Bangalore admission procedure is simple, that is through Common Entrance Test. All eligible students can apply for their preferred courses and complete the admission to move forward on a path taking them to a bright career.
Admission Seeker can apply through their Merit Based Scorecard and also apply through GPAT OR PGECET Entrance Test.
Admission Seeker must full fill all the specified eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Students seeking admission to KLE College of Pharmacy Bangalore can expect a bright career after successfully completion of the course. Along with delivering unparalleled education, the institution also provides placements to help students contribute to quality health care and grow as a professional. How to get direct management quota admission in KLE College of Pharmacy Bangalore
B.Pharma Eligibility Criteria
First year B. Pharm:
- Candidate shall have passed 10+2 examination conducted by the respective state/central government authorities recognized as like 10+2 examination by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with English together of the themes and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (P.C.M) and or Biology (P.C.B / P.C.M.B.) as optional subjects individually. the other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as like any of the above examinations.
Pharm lateral entry (to third semester):
- A pass in D. Pharm. course from an establishment approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
Duration of the program
- The course of study for B. Pharm shall extend over a period of eight semesters (four academic years) and 6 semesters (three academic years) for lateral entry students. The curricula and syllabi for the program shall be prescribed from time to time by Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi.
Pharm.D. Eligibility Criteria
(A) Pharm.D. Part-I Course – A pass in any of the subsequent examinations –
- (1) 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along side one among the following subjects: Mathematics or Biology.
- (2) A pass in D.Pharm course from an establishment approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
- (3) the other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as like any of the above examinations. as long as a student should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course. as long as there shall be reservation of seats for the scholars belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other Backward Classes in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government/State Government/Union Territory Administration because the case could also be from time to time.
The candidate should are born on or before 31.12.1993.
Duration of the program
The duration of the course shall be six school year s (five years of study and one year of internship or residency) full time with each academic year cover a period of not but 2 hundred working days. the amount of six years duration is split into two phases:
Phase I– consisting of First, Second, Third, Fourth and Fifth school year .
Phase II– consisting of internship or residency training during sixth year involving posting in speciality units. it’s a phase of coaching wherein a student is exposed to actual pharmacy practice or clinical pharmacy services and acquires skill under supervision in order that he or she may become capable of functioning independently.
M.Pharm Eligibility Criteria
A Pass within the following examinations
(a) B. Pharm Degree examination of an Indian university established by law in India from an establishment approved by Pharmacy Council of India and has scored not but 55 you look after the utmost marks (aggregate of 4 years of B. Pharm.)
(b) Every student, selected for admission to post graduate pharmacy program in any PCI approved institution should have obtained registration with the State Pharmacy Council or should obtain an equivalent within one month from the date of his/her admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled
Note: it’s mandatory to submit a migration certificate obtained from the respective university where the candidate had passed his/her qualifying degree (B. Pharm.)
KLE College of Pharmacy Bangalore admission through Management quota
KLE College of Pharmacy Bangalore conducts admission process for government seats as well as management seats. So, students can apply for management seats through management quota and get admission to the institute. In order to secure seats through management quota, students have to submit all the relevant documents proving their eligibility for the seat.
KLE College of Pharmacy Bangalore Courses
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||*60||4 years|
|Master of Pharmacy||*20||2 years|
|Pharm. D||N/A||4 years|
KLE College of Pharmacy Bangalore fee structure
The college accepts applications for Government seats as well as Management seats. Therefore, KLE College of Pharmacy Bangalore has slightly different fee structures for Government seats and management seats.
KLE College of Pharmacy Bangalore Placement
The industry is usually on the lookout for college kids who are vibrant, energetic individuals and prepared to simply accept challenges, attentive, with an honest academic background, fast learners, hospitable learning even at work and more importantly with good communication skills.
This activity focuses on the personality development to form the scholars reliable, with a positive attitude and right deciding .
- Guiding for preparation.
- Arranging mock Interviews.
- Conducting weekly Aptitude tests.
- Communicating with Alumni for available openings.
- Communicating with industry for campus interviews.
The job opportunities are excellent during this faculty. you’ll easily get the work . you’ll get the placements very easily. Various companies are there who are recruiting the pharmacists in production . you’ll also open your own business. you’ll also open a medicle store. you’ll do marketing of medicines. you’ll go as a teacher . you’ll be an educator . Much n more opportunities. How to get direct management quota admission in KLE College of Pharmacy Bangalore
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|4 to 6 lacks||2.0 to 2.5 lacks|
Industries Visiting KLECOP, Bengaluru
|Novo Nordisk||Mylan Lab Ltd|
|Quintiles Technologies||Pfizer Ltd|
|The Himalaya Drugs Company||Abbott India Ltd|
|Lyrus Life Sciences||Covance Inc|
|Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt.Ltd||IndegeneLifesystems|
|Bal Pharma Limited||Troikaa Pharmaceutical Ltd|
|Neon Laboratories||Sudeeksha Healthcare Pvt.Ltd|
|Apotex Research Pvt Ltd||Aculife Healthcare Pvt Ltd|
|Glaxosmithkline Healthcare||Astra Zeneca Private Ltd|
|Raptakos, Brett & Co. Ltd.||Natco pharma limited|
Yes, they provide internship if student is trying to find they assist us to use for stipend or the other govt scheme. Like Sir Ratan TATA Trust also provide stipend. we’ve also applied over there. The over all experience of the school is awesome. Even we didnt realize that we are studying in college, bcs they supply us full authority to figure at anytime with full freedom.
KLE College of Pharmacy Bangalore Hostel Fees & Facilities
The aim of library is to satisfy the necessity of relating materials. The books are the inspiration stone of library service. The Library features a rich stock of books to satisfy the intellectual and academic needs of both students and staff. The library subscribes to an adequate number of journals and magazines which brings to them the foremost up-to-date developments in technology along side Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacongnosy, Pharmaceutical chemistry. The institute has well equipped and furnished library with 11769 books. additionally to the present Library has developed a superb collection of books, journals and e-journals in Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacongnosy, Pharmaceutical chemistry and Pharmacy practice. It maintains separate collections of Reference Books, Journals, Compact Discs. Library is fully computerized by using library management software and every one books are bar-coded. New books purchased to the library are displayed on new arrival tables for the knowledge to the users. Question bank of previous examinations concerning all semesters is out there within the library. Reference section is out there and therefore the books are employed by the users. Library subscribes 10 National and 70 E- journals of Pharmacy. Library also maintains PG (M. Pharm) desertion books, general books; GATE, GREF, and TOFEL other materials like CDs, DVDs, and e-journals. The books purchased for the library are classified and catalogued consistent with subjects. Separate Department library is maintained in every Department laboratory for straightforward access at the time of lab schedule.
- Career Counselling
- Selection of Right Course, Colleges & University
- Application Assistance
- Admission Guidance
- Spot Admission
- Updating Notifications
- Local Guardian