Shridevi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Hospital is built up by Sri Shridevi Charitable Trust, Tumkur, with a fantasy to fabricate another world to give quality based Medical training. The Trust to its crease has Shridevi Engineering school, Nursing, MBA, Paramedical Courses and other degree universities and schools.
Medicinal training has gigantic degree in creating nations after globalization, because of savvy and committed labor accessibility. As of late, huge development in the zones of Information Technology and mechanized restorative hardware further upgraded the need of qualified Doctors. Karnataka state ought not fall behind in creating skillful and qualified specialists to satisfy request. There is an adequate open door in serving the general public particularly socially and monetarily more fragile segments of the general population to give free medicinal offices by another multi-forte Hospital and related Medical College at Tumkur District of Karnataka State.
A prominent Surgeon Dr. M. R. Hulinaykar had the foreknowledge to imagine a tremendous jump in the interest for qualified experts in different controls. Sri Shridevi Charitable Trust was established in 1992 to give spurred and submitted understudies a conductive stage to seek after advanced education and to understand their fantasies and prepare themselves to take on the world.
Shridevi Research Hospital has a goal to give reasonable medicinal administrations to the network with the ability, learning and assets of its exceedingly qualified, experienced staff in all claim to fame and super forte. It likewise has undeniable high research centers, radiology including CT Scan, MRI and shading Doppler to avoid, analyze and treat ailments.
The land picked is on the National Highway-4, and is preferably situated to serve individuals from all taluks of Tumkur, Bangalore (Rural) regions. Chitradurga as it is arranged in NH4 and Hospital is just 300 meters from the Highway. The area is effectively available by open vehicle. The clinic is furnished with state-of-the-art therapeutic innovation and offices to give present day best in class restorative treatment to poor people and penniless.
Shridevi Research Hospital from Shridevi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Hospital is a 300-slept with completely prepared restorative school clinic, which will be step by step moved up to 700 beds later on over a time of next three years. The Hospital have 18 clinical offices with qualified authorities including dentistry under one rooftop.
There is a redesigned research centers with all high accuracy gear with satisfactory authorities in different insightful offices helped by all around prepared experts. Notwithstanding this there is an all around outfitted radiology office with MRI, CT, ultrasound and 300, 500, 800 mA X-beam gear with quality announcing. We additionally have rescue vehicle administrations and 24×7 loss administrations.
- Two years P.U.C. Examination led by the P.U.C. Board, Karnataka State with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as Optional subjects or some other examination perceived as proportional by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science.
- Moderate examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other perceived inspecting body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, which will incorporate a down to earth test in these subjects and furthermore English as obligatory subject.
- First year of the multi year degree course of perceived University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology incorporating a down to earth test in these subjects gave the examination is a ‘College Examination’.
- B.Sc., Examination of an Indian University, gave that he/she has passed the B.Sc., Examination with at least two of the accompanying subjects: – Physics, Chemistry and Biology, English.
- Whatever other examination which in extension and standard is observed to be equal to the transitional science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology incorporating a handy test in every one of these subjects and English Provided that:
- If there should arise an occurrence of affirmation based on qualifying examination to restorative course an applicant probably acquired at the very least 50 Percent stamps in English and 50 Percent checks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the passing examination.
- In the event of affirmation based on a focused Entrance Examination to Medical course, an applicant probably got at the very least 50 percent stamps in English and 50 Percent checks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the passing examination.
- Be that as it may, in regard of Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe and Category-1 competitors, the base imprints required for affirmation will be 40% in lieu of half for general up-and-comers.
- The competitor ought to have finished 17 years at the latest 31st day of December of the time of confirmation.
- Examinations perceived as comparable by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences are:
- England: G.C.E. examination of U.K with goes in – 5 subjects in any event at Ordinary level and 2 subjects at Advanced Level or – 4 subjects at Ordinary level and 3 subjects at Advanced Level
- Kuwait: General Secondary Education Certificate Examination (multi year course) led by the Ministry of Education Kuwait
- Joined Arab Emirates: General Secondary Education Certificate granted by the Ministry of Education. Joined Arab Emirates.
- U.S.A.: 12 – year High School Diploma of U.S.A.
- Iran: (1) Secondary School Certificate Examination (Community School Tehran). (2) Sixth Year Certificate of Secondary Schools (Ministry of Education and Training (3) fourth year Diploma of the Secondary Schools. (12-year course offered under the new example of School instruction)
- Malaysia: Malaysian Certificate of Education (University of Cambridge Local Exams). (2) Higher School Certificate Exam (University of Cambridge Local Exams syndicate as a team with University of Malaysia and University of Singapore) (3) Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia/Sijil High School Graduation Diploma (International School of Kuala Lumpur)
Selection of Candidates
- Seats are allotted by merit selection which is based on Common Entrance Test conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority and Comed-K, followed by Centralized Counseling.
- 15% of total intake allotted under NRI / Foreigner category on Merit selection.
- GENERAL MEDICINE
- GENERAL SURGERY
- OBSTETRICS & GYNAE.
- ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY
The division of Anaesthesiology is going by Dr. Premkumar, Prof and HOD, having multi decade of rich involvement in Anesthesia. The office has 4 working rooms that take into account general medical procedure, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, ObGyn, ENT, Pediatric medical procedure. Anesthesia administrations are likewise given at the Trauma Center, Ophthalmology, MRI/CT Room, Gastroendoscopy room and dental anesthesia. The office performs ordinary general analgesics, spinal/epidural squares and nerve obstructs with nerve locators. Every working room have abilities of routine observing under anesthesia. Agony Clinic Services are given nonstop all through the medical clinic for intense torment. Strategies performed to oversee constant agony incorporate lumbar thoughtful square, stellate ganglion square, paraverbral square, celiac plexus square and epidural steroids.
The division of Dermatology headed by Dr.Shivanand.D.R with exceptionally rich involvement in the field of healthy skin. Dermatology is the part of medication managing the skin and its maladies, a novel claim to fame to treat with both restorative and careful parts of some corrective issues of the skin, scalp, hair, and nails. Clinical just as hypothesis classes for the college understudies (MBBS), directed by the workforce of the division. The clinical administrations offered by the office incorporate dermatological issues and explicitly transmitted maladies.
DEPARTMENT OF OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY (ENT)
The branch of Otorhinolaryngology headed by Dr. John Stanley furnishes extensive consideration to patients with infections of the ear, nose, throat and head and neck. The outpatient office is very occupied and takes into account the necessities of around 100 patients every day. There is a system room appended to the outpatient division that is outfitted with magnifying instruments which can be utilized for determination. Comprise of minor OT for surgeries.
The Department of Medicine manages general therapeutic issues and restorative crises. The Medicine division is probably the busiest office, with a normal 200 outpatients and 25 inpatients’ confirmations every day. The office takes into account general restorative issues and therapeutic crises. The office additionally runs the setback unit and completely prepared Intensive Care Units. The Department capacities in the ground floor of the OPD square of the medical clinic. The staff including the inhabitants offers nonstop crisis administrations to people in general. The Department will be associated with educating and preparing undergrad therapeutic understudies. Undergrad training will include addresses, class introductions, bedside facilities and excellent rounds.
The Department of General Surgery is a careful claim to fame that spotlights on stomach substance including throat, stomach, little gut, colon, liver, pancreas, gallbladder and bile pipes, and regularly the thyroid organ. Additionally manage maladies including the skin, bosom, delicate tissue, and hernias. All minor and significant general surgeries and crisis medical procedures are completed including endoscopy and laparoscopic strategies.
OBSTETRICS and Gynecology
Obstetrics and Gynecology are the two careful therapeutic claims to fame managing the female conceptive organs in their pregnant and non-pregnant state. This consolidated professional of OB/GYN ought to be proficient at the careful administration of the whole extent of clinical pathology including female regenerative organs and to give care to both pregnant and non-pregnant patients. The branch of OBS/GYNAE headed by Dr. Mallinatha Prabhu, Prof and HOD, with over a time of involvement. The staff including the occupants of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology offers ladies’ consideration administrations to the network. The Department will be associated with instructing and preparing college understudies of prescription. Undergrad instructing will include study hall addresses and bedside centers.
The Department of Ophthalmology has centers around treating visual deficiency because of waterfall in the network around Tumkur and consistently leads Eye camps in the country parts of Tumkur region. Aside from waterfall, the office offers sub forte administrations like squint medical procedures, retinal separation medical procedures, and different medical procedures are additionally being directed. Lead ordinary workshops on Eye care.
Division of Orthopedics is the part of medical procedure worried about conditions including the musculoskeletal framework. Orthopedic specialists utilize both careful and nonsurgical intends to treat musculoskeletal injury, sports wounds, degenerative sicknesses, contaminations, tumors, and innate issue. The division comprises of very qualified, all inclusive all around perceived specialists rehearsing most recent treatment techniques. All around prepared non-showing staff with condition of workmanship office in setback and OTs.
The division of Pediatrics headed by Dr. Santhosh S., having rich involvement in childcare. Pediatrics is the part of drug that manages the restorative consideration of newborn children and kids. The division comprises of Senior Resident and Junior Resident in grounds to give nonstop social insurance office.
The Department of Psychiatry is a piece of the therapeutic emergency clinic of SIMSRH, gives exhaustive consideration to every single mental issue over the life expectancy. It capacities like a General Hospital Psychiatry unit (GHPU) with co-appointment and referrals from and to every other division. It additionally grants preparing to students and post-graduates in Psychiatry. It has very much qualified staff that has fluctuated interests and tremendous experience. Aside from Psychiatrists, the office comprises of Clinical Psychologists, Psychiatric medical caretakers and Social laborers and hence pursues a multidisciplinary approach for patient consideration and preparing. It additionally has a whole Rehabilitation wing appended that offers suitable administrations.
The Department of Radiology comprises of exceptionally qualified, devoted group of radiologists working alongside occupants headed by Dr. Ravindra Bhimrao Kamble. The division gives particular, full-administration which endeavors to meet all patient and clinician needs in analytic imaging and picture guided treatments. It gives both symptomatic and interventional administrations from figured radiography and cross sectional imaging.
The Dentistry division headed by Dr. Vinay Kumar. Dentistry is the part of prescription that is engaged with the investigation, finding, counteractive action, and treatment of maladies, issue and states of the oral pit. Dentistry will in general be seen as being centered principally around human teeth however it isn’t constrained carefully to this. Dentistry is generally viewed as vital for complete by and large wellbeing. The departmental OPD is completely furnished with cutting edge gear, instruments and different offices to give total answer for oral consideration.
- Kasrurba Medical College, Manipal
- Kasrurba Medical College, Mangalore
- JSS Medical College, Mysore
- Mysore Medical College, Mysore
- Devraj Urs Medical College, Kolar
- M.S. Ramiaha Medical College, Dharwad
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Science, Dharwad
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Science, Dharwad
- Ambedkar Medical College, Dharwad
- BGS Medical College, Dharwad
- Rajarajeshwari Medical College, Dharwad
- Yenopaya Medical College, Mangalore
- Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore
- AJ Institute of Medical Science, Mangalore
- KVG Medical College, Mangalore
- MVJ Medical College, Dharwad
- Navodaya Medical College, Raichuru
- Basaveshwara Medical College, Bagalkot
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum
- MVJ Medical College, Hosakote, Dharwad
- Shimoga Institute of Medical Science, Shimoga
- Subbaiah Medical College, Shimoga
- JJMC Medical College, Davangere
- SSIMC Medical College, Davangere
- Mandya Institute of Medical Science, Mandya
- Hassan Medical College, Dharwad
- Raichuru Medical College, Raichuru
- Gulbaraga Medical College, Gulbaraga
- Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Science, Vijayanagar
- Coorg Institute of Medical Science, Coorg
- Chamarajnagar Institute of Medical Science, Chamarajnagar
- Sapthagirigiri Medical College, Dharwad
- Oxford Medical College, Dharwad
- East Point Medical College, Dharwad
- Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkuru
- ESIC Medical College, Gulbaraga
- Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbaraga
- Kwaza Bande Medical College, Gulbarga
Direct admission Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences Tumkur, MBBS admission in Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences Tumkur, MBBS/BDS fees Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences Tumkur, Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Admission, Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences Admission through management quota, Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences management quota Admission, Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences fee structure management quota, Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences Tumkur through management quota, Management quota Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences Tumkur, Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences fees,How to get direct Management quota admission Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences Tumkur.
Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences direct Admission, Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences fee structure for MBBS/BDS, Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences fee structure, Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences ranking, Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences management quota fees, Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences Admission procedure, Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences cut off, Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences NRI Admission, How to get direct Management quota admission Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences Tumkur, NRI Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences Tumkur, Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences fee structure, How to get direct Management quota admission Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences Tumkur.
Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences courses, How to get Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences Tumkurr, Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences placements, Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences Admission Eligibility, Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences Admission Contact Numbr, Admission procedure in Shri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences Tumkur