The Oxford Dental College and Hospital appreciates the uncommon refinement of being a standout amongst the most looked for after and best prepared dental schools in India and Asia. It is housed in a roomy 8-story coordinated complex with a story space of 2,85,000 sq. ft., which fuses total offices for pre-clinical and clinical preparing. The school is perceived by the Govt. of Karnataka and the Dental Council of India. The school is partnered to The Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
To acclimate understudies with their workplace and empower improvement of down to earth aptitudes, the school is furnished with the most present day foundation. This incorporates first of its thoughtful CAD-CAM lab having CERCON unit (DEGUDENT GERMANY),high-end KAVO seats from Germany, cutting edge throwing gear, Tek-scanIII for occlusal examination, Computerized periodontal test and Periotron ,particular magnifying instruments like PENTA HEAD, Phantom heads and other pre-clinical work units. Understanding the need of having the best offices for understudies, the school has just contributed a huge 400 Million rupees on its infrastucture and treats around 300 patients free of any charge every day.
At The Oxford Dental College, the administration is focused on the approach of normal upgradation of gear and different offices remembering the changing needs of time.
- Student focused dental instruction
- Patient focused administration
- Network arranged research
- Solid people group relationship
- Serve the under served
- Meet the provincial, national and worldwide dental instruction needs
- Bury hierarchical linkage
- Vital future situated arranging
- Brilliance in learning, aptitudes and administration
- Demonstrable skill in the executives
- Open hierarchical atmosphere
- Incredible oral social insurance training and administration frameworks for network development
- Single window conveyance of complete oral human services needs
- Absolute quality administration in administration and instruction
- To prepare general, specific and associated proficient work force to meet provincial
- what’s more, national oral human services administrations
- Work to add to worldwide oral social insurance information and aptitudes
- To grant information and interface with associations of comparative interests
- Be productive, successful, network worthy in instruction administration and research
- Cultivating worldwide skills instilling esteem framework among students
- Advance utilization of innovation of significance
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Oral and Maxillofocial Surgery
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Prosthodontics including Crown & Bridge
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
- Public Health Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
- Oral Implantology
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology and Biochemistry
- General Pathology & Microbiology
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
Under Graduate & Post Graduate
Bachelor of Dental Surgery: B.D.S.
- Course Duration: 4+1 Years
- Pass in PUC/PDC/10+2 or equivalent with Science subject PCB and English 50% marks in aggregate (40% marks in case of SC/ST Karnataka candidates only).
- Must have completed 17 years of age by 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidate should be medically fit.
- Master of Dental Surgery: M.D.S.
- Course Duration: 3 Years
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NEET- MDS 2019
1 (A) The qualification criteria for Admission to MDS courses according to MDS Course Regulations 2017 advised by Dental Council of India with earlier endorsement of MoHFW is as per the following : A possibility for admission to the Master in Dental Surgery course, must have a perceived level of Bachelorin Dental Surgery granted by a college orinstitute in India and enlisted with the State Dental Council and has gotten temporary or perpetual enrollment and has experienced obligatory rotatory entry level position of a year in an affirmed/perceived dental school.
2 A competitor who subsequent to passing the last passing examination (BDS or the remote dental degree perceived by GOI/DCI), is experiencing year necessary rotatory entry level position/pragmatic preparing and is probably going to finish the equivalent by 31st March 2019 can take up this examination, however he/she will not be qualified for affirmation except if he/she has finished the mandatory rotatory temporary job and got temporary or perpetual enrollment at the latest 31st March 2019 or the hopeful creates a testament from the head of Institution that he/she will finish temporary job by 31st March 2019.
(B) ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ALL INDIA 50% QUOTA SEATS
The qualification criteria for All India half share seats is according to para 1 and 2 (vide supra). Applicants who have examined/passed BDS from the territory of Jammu and Kashmir are not qualified for half All India Quota seats. Be that as it may, the competitors who were designated by the Government of India (under focal poolseats) to do BDS from Dental Collegesin Jammu and Kashmirshall be qualified to apply for confirmation. Such hopefuls mustsubmit a properly marked sworn statement announcing that he/she was selected by the Government of India (under focal pool seats) to do BDS from Dental Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir to the accompanying location alongside the print out of the affirmation of accommodation of online application for NEET-MDS 2019 most recent by 30th November 2018. (Duplicate of the affirmation is at Annexure – II). Delegate Director (Examinations) National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, (Ring Road), New Delhi – 110029 Candidates who have done their BDS from Jammu and Kashmir however neglect to present the sworn statement as showed above won’t be considered for support in All India half share advising owever, the confinement on hopefuls from the conditions of Jammu and Kashmir will not make a difference to the classifications relating to Armed Forces for ‘Award of Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps’ and for MDS affirmations in Armed Forces Institutes.
(C) ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR FOREIGN NATIONALS IN NEET-MDS 2019.
According to MDS course Regulations 2017: It isn’t required for remote nationals to have impermanent enrollment with DCI at the season of composing NEET-MDS. Remote Nationals can compose NEET-MDS without DCI enlistment. Given that on account of an outside national, the accompanying method will be pursued: The Council may, on installment of the recommended expense for enlistment, award transitory enrollment for the span of the post-graduate preparing limited to the dental school/organization to which the individual in question is conceded for the present only for post-graduate examinations: Provided further that impermanent enlistment to such remote national will be liable to the condition that such individual is properly enlisted as therapeutic specialist in his/her very own nation from which he/she has gotten his/her essentials dental capability and that his/her degree is perceived by the relating state dental chamber or concerned expert.
4.3 The dates shown by competitors with respect to a year Compulsory Rotatory Resident Internship for example beginning date, fruition date, will be treated as last and hopefuls will be required to present the first Compulsory Rotatory Resident Internship finish authentication at the season of directing. No approbation of temporary job of a year time span will be acknowledged aside from (I) the understudies of the clump conceded during scholarly session 2007-08 and have finished 4 ½ year BDS course alongwith 06 months obligatory pivoting entry level position and (ii) the understudies conceded during the scholastic session 2006-07 at Rajah Muthiah Dental College, Annamalai University those have finished 05 years BDS course without entry level position.
4.4 Candidates observed to be ineligible at any phase of NEET-MDS 2019 won’t be allowed to appearin the examination as well as guiding. In an impossible occasion of any ineligible competitor showing up or potentially being effective in the NEET-MDS 2019, the outcomes/candidature ofsuch hopeful will be dropped as well as are considered to be dropped.
4.5 Requests for showing up in NEET-MDS 2019 from hopefuls finishing entry level position after 31st March 2019 or having capabilities that are not perceived according to Dentists Act will be summarily dismissed. Hopefuls are additionally exhorted not to solicit for the equivalent. The cutoff date for finishing of entry level position towards assurance of qualification for showing up in NEET-MDS 2019 will be 31st March 2019. Note: Possession/Use of Mobile Phones/Electronic Devices is carefully disallowed in the premises of NBE Examination Center. Competitors will be subject for reformatory activity for Possession/Use of Mobile Phone/Electronic Devices 17
4.6 Some of the Universities/organizations are having guidelines that competitors who are as of now seeking after the PG Course in their University or in another University are not qualified for affirmation till they complete the course. The competitors who are as of now seeking after PG Courses either through All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota may affirm the qualification states of that University in such manner. NBE/MCC/MoHFW will not be dependable if such hopefuls are denied confirmation. Such competitors may decide regarding the matter and the school at their very own hazard and cost.
4.7 A competitor can enlist and show up for NEET-MDS 2019 once for admission to the scholastic year 2019-2020. Competitors presenting numerous application structure won’t be permitted to show up in NEET-MDS.
Guiding FOR MDS COURSES according to MDS course Regulations 2017 a. There will be a typical guiding for admission to all post-graduate courses (Diploma/MDS) in all dental instructive establishments based on legitimacy rundown of the NEET. b. The assigned specialist for guiding for the half All India Quota seats of the contributing States, according to the current plan for post graduate (Diploma/MDS) courses will be the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. Further Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India will lead advising for all post-graduate (Diploma/MDS) Courses in Dental Educational Institutions of the Central Government, Universities set up by an Act of Parliament and the Deemed Universities. c. The advising for admission to post-graduate (Diploma/MDS) courses in all dental Educational Institutions in a State/Union Territory, including dental instructive organizations built up by the State Government, University set up by an Act of State/Union Territory Legislature, Trust, Society, Minority Institutions will be led by the State/Union Territory Government. d. In the event that, any debate emerges on such regular guiding, the issue to the Central Government and its choices will be conclusive, in such manner.
The directing specialists for assignment of different sorts of seats to qualified and effective applicants is outlined as pursues: S.No. Sorts of seats Counseling Authority
- All India half share Dental Educational Institutions of Central Govt. Colleges set up by an Act of Parliament Deemed Universities Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India
- State share situates in All Dental Institutions in a State and seats in foundations built up by State Govt., Universities set up by Act of State/Union Territory Legislature, Municipal Bodies Trust, Society, Company or Minority Institutions State Government or expert assigned by the State Government Candidates are instructed to normally visit the site concerning MCC, NBE& State Counseling Authorities for most recent updates.
Passed the B.D.S Degree in a College Recognized by DCI and GOI and partnered to any college built up by Law in India and finished the necessary rotatory entry level position at the latest 30th April of year of Admission.
Criteria for selection:
Understudies for MDS course will be conceded dependent on execution at the focused examinations held by Central Government/State Government/Universities or Institutions.
A Post Graduate Degree (M.D.S.) speaks to a coherent movement for all B.D.S graduates. The preparation that the individual experiences in Post-Graduation is in one of the specialities of dentistry of his/her decision, and structures the reason for any further progressions of the individual in his picked claim to fame.
Every single indicative method from Radiograhs, R.V.G’s (Radio Visuo Graphs), Blood Tests to Histopathology are accessible under one rooftop guaranteeing brief patient consideration.
Control acquires request and that turn harbors agreement. The investigation of any restorative branch requires a tranquil and genuine climate. Understudies are required to be keenly dressed at all events and need to pursue the endorsed clothing standard for classes.
- Learning Centers – Library
- Food Court
- Inhouse Bank & Atm
- The Journal of the Oxford Dental College
- Cultural Activities
- Sports Activities
- Oxford Skill Training Program
- Student Enrichment Programs
- CDE Programmes Conducted
- Anti Ragging Squad
- Institutional Ethical Committee
- Research Project
- Kasrurba Medical College, Manipal
- Kasrurba Medical College, Mangalore
- JSS Medical College, Mysore
- Mysore Medical College, Mysore
- Devraj Urs Medical College, Kolar
- M.S. Ramiaha Medical College, Bangalore
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Science, Bangalore
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Science, Bangalore
- Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore
- BGS Medical College, Bangalore
- Rajarajeshwari Medical College, Bangalore
- Yenopaya Medical College, Mangalore
- Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore
- AJ Institute of Medical Science, Mangalore
- KVG Medical College, Mangalore
- MVJ Medical College, Bangalore
- Navodaya Medical College, Raichuru
- Basaveshwara Medical College, Bagalkot
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum
- MVJ Medical College, Hosakote, Bangalore
- Shimoga Institute of Medical Science, Shimoga
- Subbaiah Medical College, Shimoga
- JJMC Medical College, Davangere
- SSIMC Medical College, Davangere
- Mandya Institute of Medical Science, Mandya
- Hassan Medical College, Bangalore
- Raichuru Medical College, Raichuru
- Gulbaraga Medical College, Gulbaraga
- Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Science, Vijayanagar
- Coorg Institute of Medical Science, Coorg
- Chamarajnagar Institute of Medical Science, Chamarajnagar
- Sapthagirigiri Medical College, Bangalore
- Oxford Medical College, Bangalore
- East Point Medical College, Bangalore
- Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkuru
- ESIC Medical College, Gulbaraga
- Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbaraga
- Kwaza Bande Medical College, Gulbarga
MDS BDS Direct Admission in Oxford Dental College , Direct BDS MDS Admission in Oxford Dental College Bangalore, MDS BDS Direct Admission in Oxford Dental College 2019-20, MDS BDS Direct Admission in Oxford Dental College Bangalore 2019-20, MDS BDS Admission in Oxford Dental College , MDS BDS Admission in Oxford Dental College Bangalore, MDS BDS Admission in Oxford Dental College 2019-20, MDS BDS Admission in Oxford Dental College Bangalore 2019-20, MDS BDS Admission in Oxford Dental College , MDS BDS Oxford Dental College Admission, MDS BDS Oxford Dental College Bangalore Admission 2019-20, How to get direct management quota admission MR Ambedkar Dental College and hospital Bangalore, MDS BDS Oxford Dental College Admission through management quota, MDS BDS Oxford Dental College management quota Admission, MDS BDS Oxford Dental College fee structure management quota, How to get direct management quota admission MR Ambedkar Dental College and hospital Bangalore, MDS BDS Admission in Oxford Dental College through management quota, MDS BDS Management quota Admission in Oxford Dental College, How to get direct management quota admission Oxford Dental College and hospital Bangalore, MDS BDS Management quota Admission in Oxford Dental College 2019-20, How to get direct management quota admission MR Ambedkar Dental College and hospital Bangalore, Oxford Dental College Bangalore MDS BDS fees, Oxford Dental College Bangalore, MBBS MDS BDS MBBS direct Admission, Oxford Dental College Bangalore fee structure for MBBS/BDS, Oxford Dental College Bangalore MDS BDS fee structure, Oxford Dental College Bangalore MDS BDS ranking, How to get direct management quota admission Oxford Dental College and hospital Bangalore, Oxford Dental College Bangalore management quota MDS BDS fees, Oxford Dental College Bangalore MDS BDS MBBS Admission procedure, Oxford Dental College Bangalore MDS BDS Admission procedure, Oxford Dental College Bangalore MDS BDS NEET cut off, Oxford Dental College Bangalore MDS BDS NRI Admission, MDS BDS NRI Admission in Oxford Dental College MRADC Bangalore, How to get direct management quota admission Oxford Dental College and hospital Bangalore, How to get direct management quota admission Oxford Dental College and hospital Bangalore, Oxford Dental College Bangalore MDS BDS fee structure, Oxford Dental College Bangalore MBBS MDS BDS courses, How to get MDS BDS Admission in Oxford Dental College OFDC Bangalore,
Oxford Dental College Bangalore MDS BDS placements, Oxford Dental College Bangalore Admission MDS BDS NEET Eligibility, Oxford Dental College OXFDCH Bangalore Admission Contact Number, MDS BDS MBBS Admission procedure in Oxford Dental College Bangalore