About Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana, [SVYAS] Bangalore
Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana (S-VYASA), Bangalore was established in 1986, as a university approved by the Government of India in the field of Yoga and Science. It is also the primary ISO 2001:2008 Certified Yoga University. S-VYASA University is the unique university in the real sense spreading its yogic illumination to the whole VISHWA.The University conducts short-term courses, long-term courses and distance learning programs.
The main objective of the university is to provide for research and for the advancement and dissemination of all the streams of yoga and its applications to offer solutions for major challenges of the Globe and to undertake extra-moral studies, extension programs and field-outreach activities to contribute to bring Peace, Poise, Harmony, Love and Health & Happiness. we will provide the whole information about Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana (S-VYASA Bangalore) like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review
About the Program:
Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS) may be a medical graduation in Naturopathy and Yoga. The BNYS program includes a period of normal study of 4 and half years, followed by a compulsory rotatory internship of 1 year. Naturopathy and Yoga may be a promising program among aspirants in upcoming generation. The program combines the knowledge of recent medical systems, along side the normal healing science of Naturopathy and Yoga. The program brings in blend of theoretical basis with hands on training in handling the modern-day lifestyle disorders. Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana Admission open 2020, Bangalore
- The various divisions and departments of this University are listed below:
- Department of Yoga and Spirituality
- Department of Yoga and Life Sciences
- Department of Yoga and Life Sciences
- Department Yoga and Management Studies
- Department Yoga and Humanities
- Deemed|UGC Approved|NAAC Accreditation ( Grade ‘A+’)
Why BNYS@ S-VYASA Bangalore?
- Eminent and efficient faculties
- Well-equipped laboratories.
- Easy access to library, digital library and research laboratories.
- Vivid teaching methodologies – classroom teaching, practical demonstration, seminars, group discussions
- Students are hospitable share their hypothesis and publish research papers under the guidance of experienced faculties
- Good clinical experience during course study in naturopathy and other medicine systems at the Unique 250 bedded Integrative Medicine Teaching Hospital, Arogyadhama
- Chance to go to different centers like Devraj Urs Medical College, NIMHANS, Narayana Health, HCG cancer hospital, CFTRI Mysore, NIN Pune and other centers during study and internship to realize practical knowledge
- Enough chances to attend numerous seminars and conferences which can enhance the student’s ability to know the recent advances
- The only BNYS institution with A+ accreditation from NAAC
- Mentoring by the faculty members
- Evidence based-teaching learning methodologies
- Serene environment of the campus (Prashanti Kuteeram) conducive for learning of the healing science of Yoga and Naturopathy.
S-VYASA Admission procedure 2020: UG & PG Admissions, Application process
S-VYASA is a world research foundation with its headquarters within the country of Prashanta Kutiram, south of Bengluru. It offers 10 regular and seven distance mode courses at UG, PG, Ph.D and PG Diploma level. Students are selected for all UG & PG courses on the idea of their performance within the qualifying examination. S-VYASA also offers various UG, PG & diploma courses under the directorate of distance education.
S-VYASA UG Admission Eligibility Criteria 2020
To make Yoga a way of living for its students, S-VYASA offers various courses at the Undergraduate level of different durations.
|B.Sc (Yoga Therapy)||12th Pass (minimum 50% marks) and 45% for ST and SC.||3 years|
|B.Sc (Yoga & Consciousness)||12th Pass (minimum 50% marks) and 45% for ST and SC.||3 years|
|BNYS||12th Pass (minimum 50% marks) with Biology as one of the compulsory subjects and 45% for ST and SC.||5 years 6 months|
S-VYASA PG Diploma Courses Admissions 2020
For the candidates who wish to pursue regular short term courses in the field of yoga therapy and research,
S-VYASA offers the following programmes.
|Yoga Therapy||Any graduate||15 months|
|Yoga Therapy for Doctors||Must have passed a graduation degree medical course.||1years|
S-VYASA PG Admissions 2020
For the in-depth research and hand-on practical experience, following courses are offered at PG level:
|M.Sc (Yoga Therapy)||Must have passed a medical course||3 years|
|M.Sc (Yoga & Consciousness)||Any graduate||2 years|
|M.Sc (Yoga & Rehabilitation)||Must have passed a medical course||3 years|
|MBA (People & Organisation Management)||Any graduate||2 years|
S-VYASA Ph.D Courses Admissions 2020
In the field of yoga research, S-VYASA admits bright and young scholars under its educational banner. The details for the admission is tabulated below.
|Doctor of Philosophy in Yoga||Post-Graduation degree in any subject||3 years|
Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana Courses Offered 2020
|PG Diploma||2 yers|
Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana, [SVYASA] Bangalore fee structure
Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana fee structure is within the reach of the common people. It’s not that too high or not that too low you’ll say it as a mean and therefore the services they provide for the fees you pay to the college is extremely good. Every penny that you pay for the purpose of education goes to the proper hand and you’re going to have a a very nice outcome for that. if you want get more details about Management quota fee structure in Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana visit College Website.
Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana, [SVYASA] Bangalore Careers & Placements
The campus has a well-established training and placement cell for proving the job opportunity to the eligible students. Campus invites many reputed recruiters every year for the campus recruitment.
Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana, [SVYAS] Bangalore Hostel Fees Infrastructure & Facilities
S-VYASA campus is 32 kms away from Bangalore. The campus is called Prashanti Kutiram, the Abode of Peace. Lying in the lap of nature amidst greenery, the campus lays sprawling over 100 acres. The campus is about 15 kms from the bountiful Bannerughatta National Park.
- Health Care
- IT Network
- Prayer Hall
- Book Store
- Career Counselling
- Selection of Right Course, Colleges & University
- Application Assistance
- Admission Guidance
- Spot Admission
- Updating Notifications
- Local Guardian