Vydehi Institute of Nursing Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore Karnataka is established within the year 2003 as Private Educational Institute to supply education to create career within the field of Paramedical. Vydehi Institute of Nursing Sciences & Research Centre has Affiliation with reputed INC and KNC. Management of Vydehi Institute of Nursing Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore is functioning under D.K.Audikeshavulu (Chairman).
Vydehi Institute of Nursing is concentrated on providing quality services through education that’s unique and measures quality standards to the fullest. Vydehi aims to realize the three E’s within the absolute best way, i.e., education, experience, and environment. The Institute ensures ‘holistic development’ of nurses to be an asset to the society. you’ll learn to help members of the health centers so on promote health by reducing diseases.
Vydehi College of Nursing Bangalore has the approval of reputed Indian Nursing Council (INC) and Karnataka Nursing Council (KNC) & affiliation to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science (RGUHS), this college has been preparing professional nurses since 2003. The nurses aren’t only highly qualified but also possess behavioral skills like kindness, competence, and potential.
A spacious library with thousands of books creates a singular reading ambiance that encourages learners to develop thirst of data . All the books are arranged so as to facilitate research. International and national journals are often subscribed through RGUHS. there’s an adequate amount of journals, CDs, nursing guides, and books that guides budding nurses within the right direction. Students also can access medical college library. for brand spanking new students, a mentoring class is arranged in order that they will find out how to download e-journals and books on their own.
Vydehi Nursing College has very simple admission procedure which helps you to urge through all the formalities with ease. Admission committee also helps to stay everything so as . for each conducted class, 85% attendance is important to be during a safe position. Any discrepancy within the attendance record results in severe results. Fees Structure and Courses of Vydehi Institute of Nursing. You can refer the official website of the institution for comprehensive information on the admission process, eligibility criteria, certificates required, etc. Fee structure of quota admission in VYDEHI INSTITUTE OF NURSING SCIENCES, BANGALORE also listed within the official website. Vydehi Institute of Nursing (VINSRC), Bangalore offers 4 courses. Check 2020 fees structure, admission process, form , placements, ranking, facilities
Contact: +91 9742477771 for Vydehi Institute of Nursing Sciences Bangalore Fees Structure
Vydehi Institute of Nursing Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore Courses and Fee Structure
Institute strives to supply morally upright, balanced, and committed nurses. they are going through different teachings and practice sessions to mold in their perfect shape. Vydehi College of Nursing Fee Structure is nominal. Examinations for every program held annually and a minimum of fifty marks in theory and training is required separately to clear the exams. a number of the favored courses are:
GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery)
Vydehi College of Nursing GNM is three-year course aims to develop the basics of nursing through a selected set of practical and theory classes. aside from learning fundamentals, you’ll also gain insights to medical surgical nursing and first computer education.
The eligibility needs aren’t twisted at all; any 10+2 passout from any stream can apply for this course. However, for international students, intermediate education from the Association of Indian University (AIU)/Council, or other equivalent Institute may be a must. vydehi medical college fee structure
Post Certificate B.Sc Nursing
The Post-Basic B.Sc Nursing may be a two-year program, where students explore clinical teaching along side classroom education. It started with the basics and grew stronger towards community health nursing and researches. Also, a stress on English as a qualifying subject prepares students for a worldwide career.
As the name suggests, it’s a post-degree course that’s accessible only by registered nurses/midwives. Any GNM graduate is additionally eligible to use approvingly of State Nursing Registration Council. While for the foreign candidates, it’s necessary to possess a legitimate certificate of a RN by their own country. Details about the fees structure in Vydehi NURSING College
It is a four-year program that uniquely blends the concept of practical and classroom learning through clinical and community settings. In these four years, you’ll achieve excellence in several areas, from sociology, pharmacology to child health nursing and research. As you recognize , management plays an important role in our day-to-day life. Therefore this program also focuses on management skills to accumulate better nursing services.
To enroll within the above program, you want to be above 17 years aged while applying. you ought to take a 2-year pre-university exam by RGUHS/AIU, or recognized with the other equivalent council/board with English together of the core subjects, and optional subjects as physics, chemistry or biology.
In the qualifying exam, you want to secure a minimum of fifty marks altogether in physics, chemistry, biology, and English, although SC/STs gets a tenth relaxation. What is the overall fee structure of Vydehi nursing College
It is a two-year program with limited seats (25). The course revolves around clinical experience in specific specialties, where you would like to submit a dissertation in your respective area as a neighborhood in fact completion. It focuses on advanced nursing skills and research process. Faculty encourages students to enjoys workshops and conferences by organizing things on their own. Thus, boosting confidence and skills of a private . aside from mandatory subjects, you’ll choose sub-specialty subject of your choice, like Critical care Nursing, Oncology Nursing, Neuro-Science Nursing, Orthopedic nursing, Gastroenterology nursing, Nephro Urology Nursing, Cardiovascular and Thoracic Nursing.
A candidate is eligible to use if, he/she has secured a B.Sc Nursing (Basic)/ Post Basic B.Sc degree in nursing either from RGUHS or the other government recognized institute. A one-year of work experience after Basic B.Sc in any health center/ nursing educational institute. However, no experience needed after Post B.Sc degree. Also, a licensed nurse or midwife with INC registration may be a necessity. Vydehi institute of nursing sciences Bangalore fee structure
The college offers course in a semester wise manner and the fees are collected per semester. B.Sc. Nursing course spans over four years and is divided in 4 semesters.
Contact: +91 9742477771 for Vydehi Institute of Nursing Sciences Bangalore B.Sc Fees Structure
Courses of Vydehi Institute of Nursing Sciences Bangalore
- M.Sc. Nursing Programme – 2 years
- P.B. B.Sc Nursing Programme – 2 years
- B.Sc Nursing Programme – 4 years
- GNM (General Nursing & Midwifery Programme) – 3 years
Eligibility Criteria :
1.) Vydehi institute of nursing M.Sc. Nursing Eligibility Criteria and Vydehi institute of nursing fee structure
- Passed B.Sc. Nursing (Basic) or Post Basic B.Sc. In nursing degree from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Mysore (RGUHS), or the other university accepted as equivalent by RGUHS, Karnataka.
- Minimum one year of labor expertise once getting B Sc Nursing (Basic) during a hospital or a Nursing instructional institution/community health setting. For candidates with Post Basic B.Sc. In nursing degree, no such expertise is required once graduation.
- Registered with the State Nursing Council as a RN and registered nurse
- NRI/Foreign nationals: (including Nepali, Bangladeshi, Bhutani, and Tibetan refugee) seeking admission to M. Sc Nursing program should have valid certificate of RN by their own country apart from OBG specialty.
2.) Vydehi institute of nursing P.B B.Sc. Nursing Eligibility Criteria and Vydehi institute of nursing fee structure
P.B. B.Sc Nursing Programme – 2 years:
- Pass in GNM after 10+2 or equivalent examination preferably with respective state /country
- Candidate should be a registered Nurse and registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council
- No candidate who is above 48 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission will be eligible.
- Foreign nationals: (including Nepali, Bangladeshi, Bhutani, and Tibetan refugee) seeking admission to Post Basic B. Sc Nursing program must have valid certificate of registered nurse by their own country.
3.) Vydehi institute of nursing B.Sc. Nursing Eligibility Criteria and Vydehi institute of nursing fee structure
- Candidates need to have completed seventeen years on or before the thirty first day of Gregorian calendar month, of the year of admission
- Candidates need to have passed the opposite examination conducted by Boards/Councils/Intermediate education established by the State Government/Central Government and recognized as adore the biennial pre-university examination by RGUHS/Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with English collectively of the topics, and Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as optional subjects, and thus the candidate need to have passed English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology singly
Candidates should have obtained a minimum of not but five hundredth marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English taken along within the qualifying examination.With reference to candidates happiness to the regular Castes and regular Tribes or alternative backward categories, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English taken along within the qualifying examination should not be but four-hundredth instead of five hundredth as mentioned on top of.
- In case of candidates from the stream of line Higher Secondary Course, conducted by the Board of line Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala; the candidates ought to have taken a minimum of five subjects together with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English, additionally to the line subject.
- Foreign nationals: (including Nepali, Bangladeshi, Bhutani, and Tibetan refugee) seeking admission to Basic B Sc Nursing program candidates ought to have qualified twelfth normal obtained by association of Indian University/ Institution/ Council or equivalent that has been prescribed by Indian Nursing Council
4.) Vydehi institute of nursing GNM Nursing Eligibility Criteria and Vydehi institute of nursing fee structure
- Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with any subjects.
- Foreign nationals: (including Nepali, Bangladeshi, Bhutani, and Tibetan refugee) For admission to Diploma Nursing (GNM) program candidates should have qualified 12th standard obtained by association of Indian University/ Institution/ Council or equivalent.
Tags: Vydehi College of nursing GNM Fee Structure, Vydehi College of nursing B.Sc Nursing Fee Structure, Vydehi College of nursing M.Sc Nursing Fee Structure, B.Sc CardioCare Fee Structure in Vydehi Institute of Nursing,
B.Sc perfusionist Fee Structure in Vydehi Institute of Nursing, B.Sc Imaging technologist Fee Structure in Vydehi Institute of Nursing, B.Sc Renal Dialysis Fee Structure in Vydehi Institute of Nursing Bangalore,
B.Sc Anesthesia Fee Structure in Vydehi Institute of Nursing Bangalore, B.Sc Operation Theatre Fee Structure in Vydehi Institute of Nursing