The Procedure to get admission in RV College of Engineering
- Get Admission in RV College of Engineering, the Students can apply to the courses online through the college website.
- To take (UG)admission is based on marks scored in KCET conducted by K and COMEDK.
- To take PG(Post graduation), the selection is based on marks scored in GATE or COMEDK.
- For KCET application begins in the first month of every year and COMEDK starts in the month of February
KCET Exam Date
- April 18, 2019(Biology and mathematics).
- Physics and Chemistry KCET Exam is April 19, 2019.
- April 20, 2019(Kannada Language).
- April 27, 2019(Practical Exam For Agriculturist).
COMEDK Application Forms
- January 16, 2019, last date to submit COMEDK application forms(April 19, 2019)
- COMEDK, UGET Exam Date(May 13,2019)
- 45% of seats are occupied by KCET Exam,30% of seats are occupied by COMEDK and reserved by Management Quota.
- The reservation criteria set by the Government Of Karnataka.
- Students should send 10th and 12th final mark sheets and attached with application form.
- The KCET application fee is Rs.650(general category), Rs.500(SC/ST/OBC)and Rs.750(for outside Karnataka students).
A DETAILED PROFILE OF RVCE:
RASHTREEYA VIDYALAYA College of Engineering (R.V. College of Engineering or (RVCE) is a private technical co-educational college located in Bangalore, KARNATAKA , India. Established in 1963, RVCE has 11 departments in engineering, one school of architecture, and a Master of Computer Applications department. It is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University, BELGAUM . The undergraduate courses are granted academic autonomy by the university. RVCE is accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), all its departments are accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), and its school of Architecture is accredited by the Council of Architecture (COA). It was founded, and is managed by the Rashtreeya Sikshana Samiti Trust in Bangalore. It has been recognised as a centre of excellence by the Union Government of India and is considered as the most preferred college in Bangalore to study engineering.
Call: 09742477771 For Admission Queries |Career Counselling| Guidance in Top BBA BE BARCH Colleges in Bangalore
These departments offer four-year undergraduate courses in engineering. All of the undergraduate courses have been conferred autonomous status by the Visvesvaraya Technological University.
Computer Science And Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Electrical And Electronics Engineering
Industrial Engineering and Management
Information Science Engineering
The R.V. College of Architecture (RVCA) offers a 5-year course in architecture, which is accredited by the Council of Architecture (COA).
The college has been ranked 33 in Outlook India’s Top Engineering Colleges of 2012, and 22nd in the country in rankings by The Week in 2013. In rankings limited to private colleges it was ranked 7 by Mint’s Top 50 Private Engineering Colleges of 2009.
If you are looking for DIRECT ADMISSION in Engineering Courses under Management/NRI/Foreign Quota in Private Colleges in BANGALORE .Then look no further,
Admission/Seat Booking is going on for 2019-20 batch..
This advertisement is regarding guidance for admissions through Management/NRI Quota in a private engineering college. The listed colleges are not subjected to any authorization with us and also in no way concerned with this advertisement. People may seek out information from this advertisement that they find agreeable and use their own discretion to contact us for any kind of services